Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We got in the safe!!

Hey, everyone! I can't believe all this stuff is happening. I have to give a huge shoutout to Janice, Holdan, and Justin on Facebook who helped me figure out what was going on with these pictures. (And Liam, of course!!) We were right - the pictures were hiding something, and that something was a safe combination written in the sky. I immediately knew what safe that was. My dad has an old red safe up in the attic and I've never seen what's inside of it. My mom always gets upset any time I go up there... Last time I actually got in trouble.

So as soon as she left from work, I went up there! I brought Liam and Olivia with me for moral support. I don't know what I expected to find inside... a secret passage, a will, some letter he wrote me... I had no clue.

What we found was really interesting and I know we're on the track of something really bizarre.

The safe contained:

- "The Time Machine" by H. G. Wells (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine)
- Some of my little kid pictures



- A folder with stuff about Devou Park - it had these postcards and this newspaper clipping:




- A password-protected CD

So we took a video while we sorted through everything. Here it is:



I feel like the message definitely came from my dad, now, since I'm in his safe - but I still don't know who C.P. is and why there's so much weird stuff going on. I wonder if they will contact me again.

Thanks for all your help guys!

~^~@ Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment