Thursday, September 8, 2011

BURN THE WIRES! :D

I can barely type out of excitement. I just had to get on here and update you guys on the little wires.

Recap: So after I was attacked at Devou Park and concussed, I spent the night in the hospital. When I woke up the next morning, a towel was sitting on the rolling stand by my bed. When I picked it up, all these tiny notebooks fell out. There were eleven of them, and they had names written on the back of some of you guys who have been helping me out on Facebook! So with Liam's help, we got them out to you guys. Each notebook had a black wire binding it, and 4 pages:

Page 1 - Had a "lucky time". Janice figured out that if you rotated the notebooks, you'd get an o'clock. It looks like they all go in order!
Page 2 - Had the phrase "Enlightenment comes to those who find the right words at the right time."
Page 3 - Had the phrase "Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight."
Page 4 - They have little riddles.

A weird guy ran into Eric on campus and gave him another notebook. Eric noticed that it had black soot coming off of the wire. Joseph made the connection between a burned wire and the phrase, "Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight."

Holdan and Joseph decided to take a risk and burn their wires, since they would not be "hard to set alight." I was SHOCKED at the result, which they were so awesome to record for us!!



Holdan suggests that you all burn your wires and see what letters you get. He also has a theory that the letters will add up to make the password to my dad's CD. I cannot WAIT to see what files are on there.

I have to admit that after I watched this video I cried. I have such a huge range of emotion going on right now. Not only am I so overwhelmed with all this stuff being related to my dad, but I'm also kind of scared after being attacked. The best feeling of all, though, is knowing that you guys are all looking out for me. I keep saying that I don't know what I would do without you, and it's so true. I can't thank you guys enough for your brilliance and willingness to help me with all these crazy clues and weirdness!

I love you all and I can't wait to see what happens next!

~^~@ Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment